NOTICE OF A MEETING OF THE
SHERIFF’S POSSE COMMUNITY ROAD IMPROVEMENT
AND MAINTENANCE DISTRICT BOARD
PURSUANT TO A.R.S. 38-431.01 and A.R.S. 38-431.02
May 19, 2019, 4:00 P.M.
The residence of Joe Veranth
2370 S Jazz Ln, Prescott, AZ 86303
1) Call to order
2) Review year-to-date spending
3) Discuss maintenance requirements of the roads, particularly the first half of Hawk Road and Butterfly Ridge Road, concerning crack filling, edge patching, and sealing (fog, slurry, or chip), and decide what to do this summer.
4) Discuss the spring at the junction of Gentle Breeze Way and Sheriff's Posse Trail, and decide whether to do repairs there this summer.
5) Consider a long range plan for sealing all the community roads during the next few years.
6) Review the need for continued augmentation of the "chip-seal" account.
7) Develop a proposed FT20 M&O budget.
8) Set a date for a public hearing on the budget.